8/18/11

Dread Shaker of the Week

If you are like me then you wish you had dreads.  Not because of how they look or anything like that but because it seems almost impossible to enjoy a solid crunk junt without having some to shake.  That is, if you are like me, of course.  So in honor of my there-in-spirt dreads I am going to post a weekly dread shaker jam.  Expect the most gangsterish, body-counts-in-the-hundreds, mommas-be-slappin-they-child-for-having-it type of shit you can think of.  Expect heart-shifting bass, ear-slicing snare and horror movie synth.  Expect a lot of Pastor Troy and Waka Flocka Flame, honestly.

The inaugural selection is Fuck You by SNO featuring DJ Paul of Three 6 Mafia from their album Year Round.  Catch a bunch of drugged out white boys going hard over an oft used but slightly hyper-than-usual sample.

Shout out to all the dashes I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment